SOUQ

Monday, May 27, 2019

Mobile Legends: Noob Tips and Tricks



Mobile Legends is a Multiplayer online battle arena or (MOBA) Developed and published by Shanghai Moonton Technology, The release date was July 11, 2016, and can be played by iOS and Android users.

I'm personally playing this game and it really frustrates me when my team is getting defeated, I'm not a PRO player, but base on my observation, The team wins when most of their teammates are following or doing this tips and tricks, So let's get started.

1. Last Hit - Make sure that you are getting the last hit of the minions for it will give you more gold, more gold means the much faster you can buy or build an item.

2. Farming / Blue Buff - bush monsters will give you additional gold and experience, make sure that you have a jungle item coz it will help you to kill the monster faster, Blue Buffs' helps to reduce the cooldown of your skill and give additional mana.

3. Take your enemies Blue Buff - getting your enemies Blue Buffs means you are taking their gold and experience, means you will get the advantage to get your level and items faster.

4. Gank - hide and wait in the bush with your teammate to attack your enemy, but make sure that your enemy has no near support or teammate.

5. Respond - the key to response faster is to look in your mini-map located in the top left of your screen, you can navigate where and how you can get to your teammate faster.

6. Position - this is very important for the marksman, support and mage heroes for they should be mostly behind the back of the Tank or Fighter heroes.

7. Know your role - Tank, fighter, mage, assassin, support, and marksman, you should know their skills and passive skills

8. Communicate - turn on your voice chat, talk or chat to your team, look in your minimap and respond to their signal or request

9. Turtle and Lord - try to bait your enemy away from the turtle when your allies are trying to get it or hide on the bush near to the enemies lane to see if enemies are on the way to the turtle so your team can plan accordingly

10. Tower pushing - the most important is to destroy the opponents' towers/turrets, it doesn't matter if you have the most kills when your opponent destroys your tower first

11. Don't be greedy - know when you need to fall back, request for back up to get an easy kill

12. Check your enemies item - Click on the top middle of your screen to see the Built items of your opponents so you can decide if you can attack or retreat

13. Hero lock  mode - turn this function on settings so you can pick the enemy you want to kill first, This is more useful in a team fight

14. Don't fight alone - the tendency is opponents are trying to bait you for a Gank

15. Choose your items, emblems, and spells wisely - know what are different functions of each item and spells.

16. Adjust on the selection of hero - most players are only mastering one hero, but I suggest to master one hero on each category, so you can adjust on the hero selection.

Follow my next post for Items, emblems, and spells

I hope these things will help you on your road to Mythic. Currently, I have a new account, coz there is no way to link iOS and Android accounts, I started using this new account last April 2019 and I'm using only 5 Heroes, Saber, Zilong, Karrie, Gord, and Tigreal. as you can see I'm trying to master one hero for each category except support, I'm planning to take Estes next time, so I can adjust my selection whenever needed.

Please let me know if there is something that I've missed or need to improve, I would be happy to learn more tricks to get more wins.

If you find this helpful you can add my ML account, ID: 416659132, and follow me on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments: